So Alex doesn't get back into town until tomorrow night....ugh!! Let me remind you that he left on Thanksgiving. This whole separation has really been quite torturous.
Of course I'd rather have him home already, but since is the last day/night with the apartment to myself, I've decided to make the most of it. I've done all the things that really annoy him so I could get it out of my system, I...
1. ...slept in until 2pm. (It's my cold and the jetlag, not laziness, I swear!)
2. ...ate leftover mandioquinha for dinner because I was too lazy to cook something real. This has led to 2am hunger pangs, to be remedied by greasy quesadillas.
3. ...ate said greasy quesadillas in bed. Oh man. This would push all of his OCD sanitation buttons.
4. ...watched Sex and the City and Law and Order SVU at the same time (flipping back and forth at commercials) WHILE playing on the computer, breaking our rule of "you can't watch something I think is lame on TV and hog the computer at the same time."
5. ...spent a good 2 hours singing along to Bright Eyes and reading old issues of the Oprah magazine online.
6. ... didn't take a shower until 6pm (and only because I had to go to work).
7. ...got caught up on old Grey's Anatomy episodes.
8. ...plucked and preened.
9. ... let the cat sleep in the bed. (see #3)
I guess that's it. Yup. As fun as that was, I'd much rather have my carinho here with me. :o( Life is lonely without your partner at your side.
Only 24 more hours!